Wednesday, April 24, 2019

A Day with Entrepreneurs

Today's the day that I attended the mentorship program of DTI. A lot of things happened:
1. There are lots of people especially entrepreneurs that need coaching and guidance.
2. FAILURE is a part of being an entrepreneur. The most important thing though is rise up from that failure and try again and again and again. Don't repeat the same mistake twice.
3. Comfort is not the goal. You need to hustle.
4. Family must not be neglected though, so work life balance is a need.
5. LEARN! Everyday.
6. Write and record.
7. Put God first though since He is the one who gives and takes away. Pray always.

The speakers vary:
1. Mindsetting- Not good with definitions and public speaking skill is not good. But she's very successful in her own field, and her experience is a help for me. What I learn is to be hands on, know everything about your business and grow and grow and grow.

2. Marketing- He is very good. The topic was well discussed. Need begets wants. Segmentation and positioning. Target audience must always be put on a high priority.

3. 2 Testimonies- Great stories of failures and successes.

Our Company
- Ah there's a lot of things that I need to do:
a. Journal
b. Papers
c. Processes
d. New Products/Services
e. Study

My Own
a. International Clients
b. Budgeting
c. Sop2
d. Family and Relationships
e. Work Life Balance/ Including Spiritual

God please help me po. To think right and to do right. Guide me and grant me wisdom and strength. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment